Copycat the most impressive celeb and runway looks with these hints and tips supplied by make-up artist Gina B. This week she delves into the beauty box of singer Cassie.
Cassie Ventura may be genetically gifted compared to us mere mortals…BUT you can achieve this flawless glow with the use of NARZ Sheer Glow Foundation for £29.50 (Cassie’s skin tone matches NARZ in Tahoe. This suits Medium-dark to Medium-dark skin tones with a caramel undertone)
To accentuate cheekbones without pouting like a fish Cassie uses MAC Format Frost Blusher at £17. GINA B BEAUTY’S inside tip that many people forget is to always apply a stroke of high lighter across the cheekbone and under the brow bone for a flawless finish like Ms Ventura. Try MAC Gold Deposit at £25
Cassie has used two eye shadow shades in this look, which makes for dramatic cat eyes. (GINA B BEAUTY’S inside tip is to apply MAC Black Track Gel at £15 across the top lid like you would with a shadow, then blend to get rid of any thick texture that may be left behind – this may initially look like you had a bar fight! But, by applying the shadow on top of the gel you are able to create a stunning smoky affect!)
Cassie has applied a light gold in the inner corners of her lid – try Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Shadow pots in ROCK SAND at £30.
Although this shadow is slightly pricey it is well worth the buy! Long lasting and striking multi-chrome pearlized colour.
- From the middle of the lid to outer corners try a darker colour like Cassie. Bobby Brown’s Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow range in Antique Gold is fantastic at £17.
- To achieve smouldering eyes use Eylure Naturalites Double False Eyelashes 202 at £7.10 from Boots.
- Finally finish off your eyes with black pencil eyeliner on the inside edges – Try Smokey Eyes Powder in Espresso by Elizabeth Arden at £14.50.
- For Nude luscious lips try MAC lipstick in Mocca at £12.50
- Then finish off with MAC lipglass in Lust at £13
Words: Make-Up Artist Gina B of Gina B Beauty